Friday, September 7, 2012

Theo's Battle

Rough day today. Theo was running a fever again and his stomach was still hurting. He threw up again tonight for the first time in a week. I had to leave for a bit to be with a dear friend who was in a bad car accident. God had his hand on her and her unborn baby boy. The baby was born via emergency C-section and both Mom and son are stable.

Even though its been hard to see the light at times on this journey...sometimes God makes sure His power and grace are undeniable. I thank Him for my Nomad family who literally wrapped their arms around people in hospitals today all over the state. I thank Him for continuing to heal my (not so) baby boy and for holding our newest Nomad in His hands today. His grace is more overwhelming than the chaos that was today. We so need that...right now. Love you all... B

No comments:

Post a Comment